HOTELS WE LOVE- ESPERANZA RESORT
This is part of the Hotels We Love Blog Series
Recently, we had the pleasure of staying at the beautiful Esperanza, an Auberge Resort in Cabo San Lucas. The sunny, 85 degree weather and the sound of the waves crashing against the resort’s private beach cove were a nice welcome, but it was the accommodations that truly took our breath away. Our home for the next few nights would be the Esperanza’s four bedroom private villa, featuring concierge services, a full kitchen, dining area, outdoor terrace, private infinity pool, hot tub, and access to all of the resort services and amenities. Instead of explaining the luxuriosness of our stay, we’ll just show you the photos. Then, you can decide for yourself if (and when) you’ll book your stay!
The Entrance to the Auberge Private Residences at Esperanza
Looking down on Cocina Del Mar, which serves both breakfast & dinner
Pool and Lounging Area
Secluded Private Cove
The Lounge Bar, open until midnight, serves a variety of appetizers and specialty cocktails, plus an extensive tequila and cigar menu.
El Mercado, featuring a coffee bar and mini market
Pool Lounge Area, with private poolside cabanas
Living area at 4,000 sq ft four bedroom, four bathroom private villa
Dining Area at Private Villa
One of the King Beds in the Oceanview Four Bedroom Villa
In the bedrooms and throughout, the villas are decorated in a classic Baja style
Private Master Bath featuring double vanities, rain showers built for two and a separate soaking tub
Covered Patio with Outdoor Grill and Dining Area
View from the walk-out porch overlooking a private infinity pool
Private hot tub and infinity edge pool with ocean view
DETAILS FOR YOUR ESPERANZA TRIP
- Resort: Esperanza Cabo San Lucas
- Accommodation Types: Casitas (1 bed / 1 bath); Suites (1 bed / 1 bath); Villas (3 -4 bed / 3-4 bath); Private Residences (1-3 bed / 1-3 bath, plus private butler)
- Accommodation Highlights: Spacious living spaces, full kitchen, dining area, private entrance, an expansive outdoor terrace, private infinity pool, hot tub, in-room washer and dryer, and free wifi
- Resort Amenities: Concierge services; oceanfront pools with service; several dining options; an award-winning Cabo Spa and Fitness program; access to five championship golf courses; resort-led activities including whale watching, desert racing, paint lessons cooking classes and kid activities.
- Special Concierge Perks: Pre-arrival grocery services, room service, private-chefs, twice daily housekeeping
- Pricing: Vary based on dates & number of guests; starting at $500, up to $2,800 per night. Check here for reservations.
- Beach Access: Secluded cove with access to beach and to the Sea of Cortez. Windy conditions and rocky beach can make swimming difficult at times
- Location: Punta Ballena, Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
- Distance from Cabo San Lucas Airport: 30 miles; 40-50 minutes
- Weather: Subtropical dry climate with 350 days of sunshine a year. Average highs range from mid 80s to low 90s; Average lows range from mid 50s to mid 70s. Cabo’s hot season is from April through October.
- Must Try Menu Items: Any of the fresh caught fish entrees at Cocina del Mar; Smoky Margarita at La Palapa
- Fun Fact: Leonardo DiCaprio, Hilary Swank and Gwyneth Paltrow have all stayed at the Esperanza!